BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Packers Cake (If you're a Vikings fan, trust me, don't bother looking! LOL)

Back in March, my friend asked me to make a cake for him so he could surprise his wife at her baby shower. Then a month later, he needed a cake for his son's birthday...another surprise cake (the baseball stadium). So now it's his birthday and his wife wanted to surprise him with a cake! All I could say was, You guys and your surprises! Of course I was happy to help out...until we figured out what theme to go with. Yup, he's a Packers fan. I know, I know, I don't understand it either......but we knew that is the kind of cake he would want. Although it was tough, and I can't believe I stooped that low, I put together a Packers cake (and resisted smashing it!) If it was any other color, I would say it was a kick ass cake.....but its the total wrong color. (PS, I am NOT a Packers fan, in case you couldn't tell! LOL) Here's how it turned out:

Before it went in the oven

After it came out of the oven

The inside of the cake

And the final product:


1 comment: