BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Vikings Cake

I knew (well hoped!) it was just a matter of time before I was asked to make a Viking's cake. I was so excited when an old friend from high school contacted me and told me about her crazy Vikings obsessed boyfriend! :-) I knew exactly what I wanted to do, and luckily he apparently is not a big fan of chocolate, so my friend thought the plan was perfect! I started with a white cake and dyed it purple and yellow. 

Here is how it looked before it went into the oven:
     

Here is how it looked after I leveled off the layers: 
 

For the actual cake, I created a football field, complete with goal posts and the Viking's logo in the middle. It turned out pretty sweet, if I do say so myself!! hahaha


And here is how the inside looked as it was being cut:
 
Can't make it any more Viking-ish than that!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment